Saturday, May 12, 2007

*TWELVE DAYS OF BOREDOM, NOW I CAN BREATHE!*

As i had blogged earlier, i had been 2 my native place 2 attend weddings...pah!wat a holiday in d sweltering heat!!!Anyways, i just came back today...speding 12 boring days in my village...had loadsa cousins bt cudnt bring myself 2 communicate wid 'em, nt dat i had never talked 2 them...bt i felt pretty awkward...dunno y?dats nt lyk me...bt then thr r lotsa stuff in lyf u never unstand...just spent tym reading hp7 on my laptop...nuffin' bad...but mere chashme ka number badh gaya..lolz...wat else 2 say?umm..none i guess...chao 4 now then...

4 comments:

Vignesh Iyer said...

Common u shudnt hv been so Shy after all dey r ur cousins not cannibals..!!
Hope ur boredom has completely vanished..!! :P

Sam said...

hmmm. now i wonder why u were not really speaking wid dem.
anywyz, good to have you back!!

Dazzy said...

viggs...u knw me enuf 2 say i was shy...cannibals?ya maybe coz i myself am a veggy ...i thot they may take me 4 a deer...2 devour me..lolz..
@sam...keep wondering

kuntal saha said...

little gal.. you have been tagged... where is the posting!!